Insurance Plans Accepted
This Hospital Accepts Your Health Insurance Card
This hospital and its physicians on its Medical Staff accept many managed care plans' Health Maintenance Organizations (HMO), Point of Service (POS) or Preferred Provider Organizations (PPO), as well as all commercial and governmental plans.
Fremont Health is a participating provider for the health care programs/organizations listed below:
- Blue Classic (a.k.a. Blue Cross Blue Shield of NE traditional)
- Blue Cross HMO/POS
- Blue Preferred (a.k.a. PPO Nebraska)
- Blue Cross Medicare Advantage
- Choice Care PPO
- Coventry Health PPO & HMO
- Direct Care America of Nebraska
- Exclusive Healthcare, Inc.
- GEHA - PPO USA Network
- Health Payors Organization, Inc. PPO
- Interplan Health Group
- Medicaid Program
- Medicare Program
- Midlands Health Partners (Option One, Midlands Choice)
- Mutually Preferred PPO
- National Provider Network, Inc.
- OHARA, LLC
- One Health Plan PPO & POS
- Preferred Plan, an FHP Preferred Network
- Private Health Care Systems (PHCS)
- TeamCare PPO
- Tri-West (CHAMPUS)
- United Healthcare of the Midlands Network, Inc. (PPO & HMO) (includes Medicare Complete HMO)
Some of these networks have other networks under them. The best way for a patient to determine if we are participating with their network is to contact the network and ask if they show Fremont Health as a participating provider.
For questions regarding this participation listing, contact Fremont Health's Managed Care and Reimbursement Services at 402-941-7224.
Commercial Indemnity Insurance Plans
Blue Cross and others, Governmental Plans Medicare, Medicaid